David A. Bryant, Jr. is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Bryant has a depth of knowledge and experience held by a very small percentage of those who practice personal injury law. For nearly 25 years, David Bryant has used his expertise as a top trial lawyer to help hundreds of injury victims, recovering millions of dollars for his clients.
Below is a summary of Mr. Bryant’s education and experience:
- University of Texas, Austin, BA 1988
- South Texas College of Law, JD 1992
- STCL Law Review, 1991-1992
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Order of the Laytae
- Texas, 1993
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 1994
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 1996
- United States District Court for North Dakota, 2016
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1997
- Pro Hac Vice Admissions: Alaska (state), Alabama (federal), Colorado (state), Florida (state) Louisiana (state), Nevada (state), New York (federal/BR), Oklahoma (state) and Pennsylvania (state)
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, 2000 – present. Wrongful death, serious personal injury, 18 wheeler accidents, serious auto accidents, work place injuries, explosions, electrocutions, amputations, defective products, aircraft accidents, motorcycle accidents, traumatic brain injuries, medical and dental malpractice, Dram Shop and other alcohol and drug related vehicular accidents and youth sports injuries.
- Commercial litigation experience includes breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, patent infringement, bankruptcy (creditor claims), DTPA, fraud, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, electronic payment systems, real estate and transportation. Other commercial law experience includes contract negotiation, drafting, purchase and sale agreements, buy-sell agreements, corporate formation and structure, joint venture and joint operating agreements, employment and non-compete agreements in a wide variety of business settings.
- Employment litigation includes sexual harassment, retaliation, racial, religious and sexual discrimination, ADA, reverse discrimination and overtime claims. Other employment law experience includes responding to EEOC related claims, negotiating and drafting employment agreements and non-compete agreements.
REPRESENTATIVE COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
- Integrated Drilling Equipment
- Complete Drilling Solutions
- DHI Services, Inc.
- Labor Law Compliance Center
- United Galvanizing
- Harris County Housing Authority
- Dixie Freight Solutions
- Auto Exotic Rentals
- Delta Vee, Ltd